Lake Nona Performance Club Now Open
- World-class facility redefines the fitness center experience with first-of-their-kind amenities and partnerships
- First-ever Chopra Mind-Body Zone and Spa built in collaboration with Lake Nona’s long-time wellbeing ambassador Dr. Deepak Chopra
- Mindset and peak performance experiences from Limitless Minds, co-founded by Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson
- Premier indoor golf training and performance lab by InClubGolf
- The region’s most expansive rock-climbing gym with the tallest lead terrain rock-climbing wall
- Showcases the latest smart building technology including predictively tinting View Smart Windows, HEPA filters and AV light technology from Healthe Lighting
Orlando, Fla. – (Aug. 2, 2021) – The Lake Nona Performance Club (LNPC), the region’s most complete and advanced fitness center equipped with cutting-edge workout equipment, a wide range of exercise classes and signature programs driven by the latest performance technology, is now open. Located in the Lake Nona Town Center, the 130,000-square-foot facility provides a tailored approach to whole-person health for members of all ages and skill levels. For membership information, visit www.lakenonaperformanceclub.com.
“This building is a representation of the resilience and grit of countless individuals and organizations over years of planning and execution,” said LNPC Executive Director Jay Groves. “LNPC would not have been possible anywhere else in the world other than Lake Nona – a place where dedication to whole-person health and wellbeing is at the forefront of innovation. We’re incredibly excited to welcome our new members and begin to redefine the role a fitness center can play in improving community health.”
On top of state-of-the-art strength and cardiovascular equipment from Technogym and more than 100 weekly group exercise classes, LNPC programming is supported by a talented collective of trainers, teachers, physicians, experts, rehab specialists and nutritionists all aligned to provide hands-on services across the entire spectrum of health, fitness and performance.
Only at LNPC
- LNPC has partnered with Chopra Global, a leading whole health company founded by Dr. Deepak Chopra, to create the first-ever Chopra Mind-Body Zone and Spa
- Dedicated 5,500-square-foot space is devoted to providing premium experiences focused on enhancing overall wellbeing including a variety of yoga classes, Pilates, sound healing, barre, and meditation
- Mindset, wellness and peak performance experiences from Limitless Minds co-founded by Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, Harry Wilson, Trevor Moawad, and DJ Eidson
- Region’s most expansive rock-climbing gym with options for all skill levels
- More than 6,000 square feet of rock-climbing terrain with 165 linear feet of bouldering
- ROX’s 43-foot lead terrain wall is the tallest in the region
- Premier indoor performance training center featuring simulation bays and a putting lab with adjustable slope and radar stroke analysis
- Programming led by in-house golf pro Rob Roylance
- The first and only InClubGolf location in the southeast U.S.
The LNPC Difference
- 130,000-square-foot facility spanning three distinct levels
- Whole-person, evidenced-based precision approach to improving individual fitness, wellness and performance
- Full-court gymnasium with capabilities for basketball, volleyball, badminton and pickleball
- 1/12-mile indoor walk/jog track and 5,900-square-foot turf field
- Dedicated children’s activity area with curriculum-based wellness programming featuring different options for children as young as 2 months through 12 years old
- PrecisionRX, a Metabolic Health and Human Performance Lab, blends health, fitness and science to assess an individual’s critical metabolic processes through a range of performance tests and analysis
- Club programs and activities overseen by a medical advisory committee led by UCF Health practitioner and Lake Nona resident Dr. Sharon Wasserstrom
- Aquatics Center featuring four different pools – a family pool, therapy pool, lap pool and whirlpool – facilitating everything from injury rehabilitation to family classes and group exercise
Already recognized as one of America’s healthiest communities, Lake Nona is “the most sophisticated example in the world of what master planning for wellness can accomplish,” according to the Global Wellness Institute. Wellness is at the forefront of Lake Nona’s focus and design with positive health intentions integrated into every aspect of the community. LNPC reflects this mission and strives to be a go-to health and wellbeing resource for the entire area by offering inclusive programs and recreational leagues that are open to both members and non-members, with options for individuals and families.
In addition to the latest health and performance technology, LNPC is also home to the latest smart building technology. The facility incorporates 17,500 square feet of View Smart Windows that proactively tint in response to outdoor conditions, eliminating the need for blinds, while also offering health and wellness benefits for Club members and the environment. Built by general contractor Brasfield & Gorrie, the Club also features HEPA filters and AV light technology from Healthe Lighting that continuously clean and re-circulate the air.
“Lake Nona Performance Club takes a holistic approach to its members’ wellness needs, evidence of the investment Tavistock Group and Signet Real Estate Group have made in the Lake Nona community,” said Brasfield & Gorrie Division Manager Erik Sharpe. “Brasfield & Gorrie is honored that we were able to build this cutting-edge facility, an exciting addition that helps build a strong community.”
LNPC will be complemented by One Performance Plaza – a 153,000-square-foot, six-level, cutting-edge, Class-A medical office tower that will begin construction this year and will adjoin to LNPC providing future tenants with a unique opportunity to integrate with Club. The Plaza will also feature an adjacent 12,000-square-foot retail building of curated restaurant and retail tenants that will supplement the Plaza’s holistic health and wellbeing mission. One Performance Plaza is scheduled to open in fall 2022.
LNPC and One Performance Plaza are the latest additions to the growing 100-acre, six-million-square-foot, open-air Lake Nona Town Center. In addition to welcoming new office and mixed-use projects within the next year, the Town Center’s marquee project – the 17-story Lake Nona Wave Hotel – is also expected to open in fall 2021.
LNPC is a joint venture partnership between Lake Nona and Integrated Wellness Partners (IWP), a subsidiary of Signet, LLC. LNPC is located at 6775 Chopra Terrace, Orlando, FL 32827. For more information about the Club and membership options, visit www.lakenonaperformanceclub.com.
ABOUT INTEGRATED WELLNESS PARTNERS
Integrated Wellness Partners (IWP) is the leading provider of comprehensive health and wellness services, offering creative solutions for your development, finance, and health and wellness center management challenges. With decades of experience and national accolades operating and managing health and wellness facilities across the country, the IWP team offers collective expertise and intellectual capital to the national health and wellness marketplace. For more information, visit http://www.Integrated-Wellness-Partners.com
ABOUT SIGNET LLC
Signet brings an innovative, unconventional approach to global investment that embodies creativity and forward thinking to achieve long-term success. With leadership and expertise in the areas of project structuring, capital formation, operational investment and management, we tailor strategy and resources to meet each unique opportunity. Boundless in ideas and tactics, Signet has spent 20+ years crafting collaborative partnerships that advance initiatives in real estate, diversified manufacturing, health and wellness, emerging technologies, investment banking and finance. For more information, visit http://www.signetllc.com