Announcing Lake Nona Greenwood
Check out the retail and restaurant options coming soon to Lake Nona’s newest shopping center
Lake Nona’s retail and dining scene is growing! We’re excited to announce Lake Nona Greenwood, a new shopping center set to open this fall at the corner of Laureate Blvd and Narcoossee Road just south of Lake Nona Plaza.
Two, multi-tenant, buildings totaling 23,900 square feet will house a few firsts for Lake Nona plus some familiar favorites. In addition to a 10-pump 7-Eleven and new restaurants, Greenwood will welcome Lake Nona’s first Little Gym for children up to 12 and our first Meson Sandwiches serving up tastes from the Caribbean with vegetarian options.
Check out the new tenants now open at Lake Nona Greenwood:
- Get your Tijuana Tuesdaze on at Tijuana Flats with outdoor seating and curbside delivery.
- Major fun is in store for your little ones at our first Little Gym featuring fun and educational activities for children up to 12.
- Take care of business at Regions Bank.
- Treat your body and mind to a fresh start at the full-service Pristine Spa with massage therapy, facials, waxing, lash and brow care, and a med spa.
- Sip champagne and more at Noire Nail Bar featuring luxury nail care, waxing, facials, and eyelash extensions.
- Experience advanced IV vitamin therapy at The DripBar.
- Want a more detailed clean? Stop by an upscale Wash City Car Wash with detail service available.
We look forward to welcoming these new tenants later this year:
- The Great Greek is bringing the flavors of the Mediterranean to Lake Nona with a savory menu of classic Greek dishes.
- A new Bank of America/Merrill Lynch wealth management office can help with all of your financial planning needs.
- Enjoy breakfast all day, lunch, and dinner at Meson Sandwiches. They also offer catering and a drive-thru in addition to indoor seating.
- Pick up a healthy lunch or dinner for the family at Nature’s Table.
- Fuel up at a 10-pump 7-Eleven with an on-site car wash.
In addition to new shops and restaurants, a new apartment neighborhood known as Concorde is also planned to go up behind Lake Nona Greenwood. The 306-unit, gated community is expected to open in 2023.
And that’s not all! Make sure to follow Lake Nona on social media (@LearnLakeNona) for the latest Lake Nona updates.