Stay Home and Stay Active
The gym may be closed, but that doesn’t mean your fitness class is canceled. From local partners to national brands, there’s a variety of virtual classes available to keep you active and healthy.
Now more than ever, it’s important for us to stay connected as a community. We’re so grateful to our incredible local vendors for transitioning some of our weekly events online. Whether you’re a regular attendee or if you haven’t had a chance to stop by, we invite you to join us online.
- Yoga Nona: Practice at home with a selection of online classes from Sunlight Yoga available HERE. Classes allow time for beginners to find their poses and advanced practitioners to find their edges.
- Morning Meditation: You can now enjoy our meditation sessions online HERE. Click through for techniques to create a calm state of mind.
- Club Cardio Dance: This all-new, high-energy class led by Soul Fitness Nona will make you feel fire under your feet! Check out the available classes HERE.
No equipment, no problem! Get moving with a selection of different workouts that are easy to do at home.
- YMCA of Central Florida: On Facebook, the Y posts weekly workouts with a combination of exercises like push-ups and planks to jumping jacks to get your heart rate up. The Y staff also shares tutorial videos that show how to complete different exercises correctly, meal planning ideas, and live videos of some of their fitness classes. Check out the weekly workouts on the YMCA of Central Florida’s Facebook Page.
- FitOn: This app is free to download and the workouts, which vary from cardio and weight training to Pilates, are free to access and use at any time. Just sign up, answer questions based on your fitness levels and goals, and you’re set. There’s also a selection of videos available on the FitOn YouTube Channel.
Fitness brands big and small are providing access to their signature methods with different classes available online and via an app.
- Orangetheory Fitness: Expect a free 30-minute workout that won’t require special equipment except for household items to increase intensity. The videos post daily HERE.
- TITLE Boxing Club: Free access to TITLE On Demand is available for 30 days. The classes range from boxing and kickboxing to strength and power. The brand also hosts free Facebook Live workouts with trainers Monday through Friday. Those workout videos are also available for playback.
- Nike Training Club: The app is offering free access to premium content from Nike’s world-class experts and trainers. Enjoy a large selection of on-demand class-style workouts, programs, and tips. The app is available in the Apple or Google app stores.