Seven Romantical Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Lake NonaThursday, February 06th 2020
Love is in the air in Lake Nona. Whether you’re celebrating Galentine’s Day, Valentine’s Day or both, you’ll find some special ways to treat your sweetheart in Lake Nona – including last-minute gifts, flower arrangements and more!
Here are seven ways to share the love this Valentine’s Day.
1. Sip and Shop with Kendra Scott Jewelry at Canvas Restaurant & Market on Friday, Feb. 7 from 5-9 p.m. Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne as you shop their Valentine’s jewelry and preview their new winter collection.
2. Pop into Canvas Restaurant & Market on Sunday, Feb. 9 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. for some hand-made jewelry and accessories by Asheunoia. This is the perfect opportunity to pick up some last-minute gifts.
3. Celebrate Valentine’s Day and Boxi Park’s one-year anniversary from Feb. 13 -16. There will be live music, a bubbles bar and birthday treats all weekend.
4. Taste the love in every bite at Canvas Restaurant & Market’s Pre-Valentine’s Day Pairing Dinner on Thursday, Feb. 13 from 6-9 p.m. This three-course pairing dinner features chef-inspired cocktails crafted with the finest spirits at William Grant & Sons Distillery. Call or email to reserve your seat for $79 per person: 407-313-7800, [email protected].
5. Celebrate Galentine’s Day with a floral workshop hosted by Buds Flower Co. for you and your gals at Dockside on Thursday, Feb. 13 from 6:30-8 p.m. Fresh florals, a beautiful vase, instruction and a glass of wine will be provided. Your ticket includes access to this exclusive workshop, all materials needed to create your own beautiful floral arrangement and quality time with your favorite gals. Get your tickets before Feb. 8 for $5 off! Early bird special is $30. Full price is $35.
6. Buds Flower Co. is popping up at Canvas Restaurant & Market on Valentine’s Day with fresh flower arrangements for just $45 (vase included). They’ll be there from 8-10 a.m. and 3-5 p.m. while supplies last. We recommend you pre-order so you don’t miss out!
7. Write a Valentine’s Day card to our local vets at the Orlando VA Medical Center in Lake Nona. Congressman Darren Soto invited students to send in Valentine’s Day cards for vets by Monday, Feb. 10. On Valentine’s Day, he’ll hand deliver the cards! To participate, drop off or mail your cards to the District Office at 804 Bryan Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741.